Quality service without a lot of “hand-holding”.
We understand your needs and challenges because we’ve been there too. Before founding LBM, proprietors Jerry Mona and Larry Widi collectively spent nearly 30 years on the client side at Fortune 500 companies. Based on this experience, we set out to deliver the kind of service we desired, but rarely found, when we were in your shoes.
The following is the kind of service you can expect from Left Brain Marketing:
“With every project, our goal is to develop a questionnaire you do not need to revise, a report you can distribute without having to edit, and recommendations you can trust and act on. In other words, to receive the kind of quality service I desired when I was on the client side.” – Jerry Mona, President of Left Brain Marketing
- Expert recommendations on the right research method to address your business issues.
- Single point of contact from start to finish. No assembly line process (different people writing the proposal, creating the questionnaire, developing the report, etc.).
- Minimal “hand holding”. We understand our target industries and marketing research. This leaves you more time to attend to your business instead of revising reports or questionnaires.
- Consultative style reports that “tell the story” and provide specific recommendations. It is the about providing direction, not just data.
- Fair prices. Besides having low overhead costs, we are sensitive to our clients’ budgets and frequently look for ways to save you money.
Our goal has never been to be the biggest but to be the best at what we do and to treat people fairly. Because of this, we have earned a very high degree of customer retention. We look
forward to the opportunity to earn your trust as well.